Seavite is a family owned Irish company. Seavite is well known in Ireland and is stocked in most chemists. The company was started in 1993 by husband and wife Patrick and Kaye. Patrick was a scientist and he specialised in the use of natural plant resources, he worked with the Department of Marine in Ireland and became particularly interested in the uses of seaweed for its therapeutic benefits. The company are known for their use of the finest natural ingredients and their premium quality. I have known the family for many years and they are passionate and caring about using the goodness of the sea to help people all over the world.
Benefits for you
- It is a natural product containing no sulphates or parabens, it is super for all ages and anyone with sensitive skin who like to use natural products.
- Only 100% organic active ingredients are used in the formulation of Seavite, a lot of clients who have eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne and stretch marks use Seavite to sooth and nourish their skin.
- The products are not tested on animals and the company are environmentally conscious with regards their packaging and the harvesting of the seaweed.
- The range contains naturally occurring anti-oxidants which fight skin ageing. Say no more!!!!
- The products smell lovely and make your skin feel like silk.
- I would recommend these products to anyone particularly clients who are stressed, have any kind of illness or are recovering from an illness, have sensitive skin or a skin condition, clients looking for a good anti-ageing range and client who like to keep to products in the same range.
Additional information for you
- The shampoo because it is sulphate and paraben free will not lather up as much as regular shampoo. Use a small amount for the first wash and massage into the hair and scalp, rinse and repeat, you should see more lather on the second shampoo.
- You only use a small amount so the product will last a long time.
- We have never had any back, clients come back to add to their range.
- The feedback we have is superb particularly from clients with sensitive skin.
- Those of us that use it really love it.
We stock the full range in the salon. For more details please email or phone us. Continue reading
We are so busy looking after all our lovely clients that we need a new stylist. If you or someone you know is interested in an exciting new challenge then please call us on 01908 611277.
Things I would want to know before applying!!!
- You need to be qualified to level 2 or above
- You will need to have an additional 3 years salon experience
- We offer a very competitive salary
- We have a generous bonus and commission scheme
- We pay you weekly
- We are an extremely busy salon with lots of opportunities for all stylists
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
01908 611277 or visit us on Facebook Christos Hair Group Newport Pagnell
Since the salon opened over 48 years ago, the main focus has always been around great hairdressing and superb client care. Many things have changed over time, equipment, for one is more high tech, there was no such thing as ghd’s in the 60’s and now we cannot last a day without using them. The research and development of salon professional products and the enhancement of colour techniques have pushed us to educate ourselves to create advanced forward thinking styles for today’s busy client.
We have introduced the runway, a 30 minute colour service for a quick re-do for those in-between times. We have trained extensively with professional Wella technicians on Illumina the first sheer colour that’s luminous in every kind of light. Introducing the new curl machine from Babyliss made the exceptionally busy prom work a lot easier and allowed us to experiment with lots more styles which in turn will no doubt look great on a lot of our Brides. Working with our brides’ right from the beginning and planning their big day with them provides us with a lot of happiness and job satisfaction.
I am lucky to work with some of the most amazing creative stylists who are passionate about producing superb results for their clients. Our barbers, led by Mark, have extensive knowledge of all men’s cuts and they continue to amaze me with the individual service they provide for every client.
We truly care about your experience in our salon and we will continue to grow and develop our business and offer unmatched service in all areas while maintaining the atmosphere which we are known for.
Please see our new price list for details of all our services. We have made some changes to improve the level of service for all our clients. We have a new section for students and we have added in a more comprehensive service for OAP’s and children. Our regular clients will see we have increased some of our prices and lowered others; this allows us to offer a consistent good service to all our clients.
And last but not least, thank you so much for your continued generosity in raising money for our charities particularly Willen Hospice which as many of you know is dear to all our hearts for the amazing work they do in our community.
Patient Hair Care
We are now in our second successful year partnering with the NHS to provide clients suffering from all forms of hair loss or hair thinning with a unique service delivered in our private 1st floor salon. We have seen hundreds of clients for this service and have received recognition from the new CEO of MK Hospital for an innovative caring service. For further information please contact us on 01908 617266.
We know how important you first Prom is. What dress are you wearing, what are your shoes going to look like and how are you going to have your hair?
At Christos Hair Group Newport Pagnell we can offer you a great Prom Hair Service.
On our first floor private salon you, and a few of your friends can all sit together while getting your hair done. It’s just like a mini bridal party!
Our great stylists can transform you hair into a wide range of different styles and looks, take a look at our Facebook page where you can see the vast range of ideas we have put together for you!
It’s not just about the hair-up either!
We can shape, tint and wax your eyebrows and offer a wide range of colouring services, including The Runway at £19.50.
We will not only be helping everyone get ready for their prom, we will also be fund raising for Milton Keynes Macmillan Unit who look after Teenagers and Young Adults suffering from cancer. For every Prom Hair appointment we do we will donate £1 towards the unit.
If you and your friends would like to have us at The Christos Hair Group help you prepare for your Prom then give us a call on; 01908 611277 to book your free consultation. During which the stylists can go through some styles, talk about any hair accessories you would like to add in and what is your style of dress, ensuring everything all ties together!
The Christos Hair Group x
Here at the Christos Hair Group, we have lots of clients come to us with different forms of alopecia. Our Patient Hair Care Technicians have great knowledge and training when it comes to help and advise on hair loss and hair thinning.
There are different forms of Alopecia, all affecting both men and woman in different ways.
- Alopecia Totalis (AT) (Total loss of the hair on the scalp)
- Alopecia Universalis (AU) (Total loss of all hair on the body)
- Traction Alopecia - Traction alopecia is usually due to excessive pulling or tension on hair shafts as a result of certain hair styles. It is seen more often in women, particularly those of East Indian and Afro-Caribbean origin. Hair loss depends on the way the hair is being pulled. Prolonged traction alopecia can stop new hair follicles developing and lead to permanent hair loss.
- Scarring Alopecia (A form of alopecia which leaves scarring on the area of hair loss)
- Telogen Effluvium - A form of hair loss where more than normal amounts of hair fall out. There is a general ‘thinning’ of the hair. Unlike some other hair and scalp conditions, it is temporary and the hair growth usually recovers.
Getting your hair cut can be quite a scary thing. For many people a hairdresser’s is as bad as visiting the dentist and like the dentist we have all had unpleasant experiences!
For women, finding the right hairdresser is as important as finding the right foundation for your face! To achieve the perfect cut follow these tips when at the salon:
- Forget the rules about your age and face shape- if it’s a good cut it will suit you!
- Take a picture of how you want your hair to look, even if it is a picture of you or a friend or celebrity to give the hairdresser a rough idea…if they are a good hairdresser they will then elaborate and give advice to what they think will work for you.
- Don’t be afraid to tell your hairdresser in detail how much time you have to spend and how you style your hair that way they will be able to judge if the hair cut you require will work for you.
- Haircuts and colours need to sync with your personality so when you visit the salon wear your favourite heels or lipstick to show your stylist the type of person you are.
At our salon we always make sure that our consultations are thorough and we encourage new customers to come in for a consultation a couple of days before their appointments so we can have a look at their hair and discuss what they would like to have done. Finding the right hairdresser is a priority!!
Here at The Christos Hair Group we offer Eyebrow Waxing for £8.50 and Eyebrow Tinting for £8.00.
Having your eyebrows groomed and in perfect shape can make all the difference to your overall look, and can become a great feature. We are here to advise you on the best shape, what tint would suit you and how to maintain them.
By having your eyebrows waxed it helps with the application of your eye make-up by allowing the make-up to be applied easier and smoother.
If you have fair of grey eyebrows we would recommend using a light eyebrow tint, as this will open your eyes up.
We do all of our waxing in the first floor of our salon, why not get your waxing done when you come in for a trim? As appointments are not always necessary. For more information please call us on; 01908 611277