With the release of the new film ‘The festival’ it got us thinking about our favourite festival updo’s. Take a look at our summer fave’s and our easy ‘how to guide’ to get an easy festival messy bun.
The guide to an easy messy bun
- tie your hair up in a pony tail using a plain hair bobble.
- take a section from the pony tail and using a fine tooth comb and back comb the hair.
- take another section and back comb
- repeat till all of the pony tail is back combed
- take one section of the backcombed hair and wrap around the original bobble
- use some Kirby grips to pin in place
- take the other sections and repeat. pin them securely in place.
- pull the hair out a bit to create the ‘messy’ look.
- spray using your favourite hairspray. have you tried the Wella performance hairspray? its hand’s down our go to hairspray giving you a great hold without the sticky mess!
- use some tigi headrush to give a gorgeous shine!
- voila! you’re festival ready!