Theres no escape for any female. At some point in all our lives ladies, we are going to be going through ‘the menopause’ with the most common symptons being:
- hot flushes
- night sweats
- hair thinning
Hairloss in women is because of a hormonal imbalance. However luckily for us, hairloss in women is more subtle than in men.
So, to help anyone of you in need of some advice here are our guidelines to maintaining the best out of your hair while going through the ‘change’
- Wash your hair 3 times a week with Nioxin Shampoo: put the Nioxin shampoo on your hair neat, massage and leave for 5 mins.
- Rinse off and re-shampoo with the Seavite Shampoo.
- Rinse off and apply the Moroccan Oil Conditioner to the mid-lengths and ends
- Once towel dried style with SP Perfect Hair and Moroccan Oil Treatment
Adjusting these things into your lifestyle can really encourage your hair to grow:
- A handful of walnuts and brazil nuts a day
- 3 x Avocados in your diet a week
- Upping your intake of iron with carbohydrates like broccoli, spinach, kale and cabbage
- Eat some seabass once a week
- Take a follic acid tablet once a day