Seavite is a family owned Irish company. Seavite is well known in Ireland and is stocked in most chemists. The company was started in 1993 by husband and wife Patrick and Kaye. Patrick was a scientist and he specialised in the use of natural plant resources, he worked with the Department of Marine in Ireland and became particularly interested in the uses of seaweed for its therapeutic benefits. The company are known for their use of the finest natural ingredients and their premium quality. I have known the family for many years and they are passionate and caring about using the goodness of the sea to help people all over the world.
Benefits for you
- It is a natural product containing no sulphates or parabens, it is super for all ages and anyone with sensitive skin who like to use natural products.
- Only 100% organic active ingredients are used in the formulation of Seavite, a lot of clients who have eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne and stretch marks use Seavite to sooth and nourish their skin.
- The products are not tested on animals and the company are environmentally conscious with regards their packaging and the harvesting of the seaweed.
- The range contains naturally occurring anti-oxidants which fight skin ageing. Say no more!!!!
- The products smell lovely and make your skin feel like silk.
- I would recommend these products to anyone particularly clients who are stressed, have any kind of illness or are recovering from an illness, have sensitive skin or a skin condition, clients looking for a good anti-ageing range and client who like to keep to products in the same range.
Additional information for you
- The shampoo because it is sulphate and paraben free will not lather up as much as regular shampoo. Use a small amount for the first wash and massage into the hair and scalp, rinse and repeat, you should see more lather on the second shampoo.
- You only use a small amount so the product will last a long time.
- We have never had any back, clients come back to add to their range.
- The feedback we have is superb particularly from clients with sensitive skin.
- Those of us that use it really love it.
We stock the full range in the salon. For more details please email or phone us.